31 Days To Understanding Photoshop Covers:
- Saving Images for the Web
- Isolating and Popping Colors
- Speed Increasing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Six Lessons on Understanding Layers
- Converting Images to Black and White
- Removing Unwanted Items in Photos
- Select Hair and Remove From Background
- How to Select Elements in an image
- Creating Powerful Visual Focus in Images
- Learn How To Make a Dynamic Collage
- Understand Color Spaces
- How to Size and Crop Images
- Levels and How To Use Them
You Might Be Wondering…
• This is an all-digital eBook with Video links, no printed material to clutter or pollute.
• This eBook is geared towards any photographer or creative, beginner to professional, that needs to understand Photoshop.
• For best interactive viewing of this eBook, use the free app Adobe Acrobat Reader
• This eBook can be viewed on any computer or device that can browse PDF files
• For best results, download uncompress files on computer first, then transfer PDF to other devices
• In order to view videos, you will need internet access.
• If you have any questions about this eBook, please email me direct
If you are not happy with 31 Days To Understanding Photoshop
within 60 days, I will refund your money. If you’re looking to learn the fundamentals of the Histogram, I’m so positive this eBook will work, I’ll return your money if it doesn’t. It’s that simple.